October 3, 2012

Mandarin Chocolate Won Tons (Recipe)

fried
Well, actually....there is no recipe to be found here.  That's because it's over at my favorite food blog Macheesmo!  Regular readers know that I tend to gush about Nick's creations, but now I have a reason to think kindly upon his blog in addition to all the great food I have been inspired to try out.  He's on vacation with his wife in Peru (and having a blast, no doubt) and he's done me the solid of letting me guest post on his much more trafficked site.  So go see the recipe for these delicious desserts over at his blog, and then keep looking around at all the amazing things he has to offer.  Just promise me you'll come back.   

1 comment:

  1. He's no dummy,besides choosing a neat place like Peru to go to, he chose you to be on his blog.

    Alannah

    ReplyDelete